Social Responsibility : Our Company is fully Compliant to all the Social Issues and Labor Laws as per international norms. We are extremely care-full with the Social Issues related to the Labor.
The following Labor Laws are implemented in our factories to avoid child abuse:
Objective of the ActThe Act has been enacted primarily with the object of protecting workers employed in factories against industrial and occupational hazards. For that purpose, it seeks to impose upon the owner or the occupier certain obligations to protect the workers and to secure for them employment in conditions conductive to their health and safety.
Applicability of the ActThe act applies to all factories. The State Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, declare that all or any of the provisions of the act shall apply to any place wherein manufacturing process is caused on with or without the aid of power or is so ordinarily carried on, not with standing that:
- The number of persons employed therein is less than ten, if working with the aid of power and less than twenty if working without the aid of power, or
- The persons working therein are not employed by the owner thereof but are working with the permission of, or under agreement with, such owner.
- However, no such declaration can be made where the manufacturing process is being carried o by the owner only with the aid of his family.
Obligations of the Employer
- Approval, licensing and registration of factory
- Notice of resumption of work
- Notice regarding appointment of manager
- General duties of occupier
- General duties of manufacturers
- Health measures
- Safety Measures
- Handling of hazardous Processes
- Welfare measures
- Working hours of adults
- Employment of young persons
- Annual leave with wages
- Issue of Notices
- Display of Notices
- Timely submission of Returns.